13685 (Pigeon Silicon Pacifier Step 1 Red Rose)
- Based on extensive research on baby's oral development
- Has a unique shape which promotes nasal breathing for enhanced baby's well doing
- Silicone Pacifier Step 1 (NB 5 months)
- Pigeon Oral Development Pacifier System
- Babies have a natural need to suck.Pacifiers safisfy their needs and soothe their emotions.
- Apart from that, pacifiers also help babies learn nasal breathing. When babies begin to wean and talk, they tend to breathe through their mouths.
- Unlike the nose, the mouth is not able to filter or humidify air, which means dust and infections can enter the mouth, affecting babies' immunity directly.
- Pacifiers thus promote natural nasal breathing, which helps to reduce the possiblity of infection through mouth-breathing.
- Has a natural soft shape
- Raised base of nipple facilitates sucking movement
- Automatically satisfies baby's natural sucking reflex action
- Has a psychologically stabilising and calming effect on baby
- Shaped and proportioned to fit comfortably in baby's mouth
- Snug-fitting shield prevents accidental swallowing of pacifier
- It is a professional choice and has won Japan Good design Award
- Breather holes on shield for safety
- Protective hood for covering the nipple when not is use
|Pack Size||1 Piece|
Write Your Own Review